Thursday, April 26, 2007

My new do!

Lauren is very much in to her hair, your hair, my hair or any hair for that matter. She loves to brush hair and pull it in to ponytails-ouch. She loves to watch me braid her Little Pony's tails and for daddy to blow dry her hair. So it came to no surprise she was excited when I told her we were going to Goldilocks children's salon to have her hair cut. If you have not been, you must take your children for their next trim. It has a great atmosphere. Lauren sat in a pink Barbie car while a very sweet lady cut her hair...they also have a yellow Hummer for the boys. There are T.V.'s at each station and the owner put in Charlotte's Web for Lauren to watch. She was an Princess and sat still the whole time. I questioned how much this hair cut was going to cost me but it wasn't bad - $14.95. Plus, Lauren had such a great time. When she gets older we'll take advantage of their manicure and pedicure room.

2 comments:

Beth said...

where is the picture of the new do?

Lauren's mommy said...

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to get photo's uploaded.